INTERNATION WOMEN’S DAY CONFERENCE (IWDC-2021-2030)
Women stand at the front lines of the COVID-19 crisis, as health care workers, caregivers, innovators, community organizers and as some of the most exemplary and effective national leaders in combating the pandemic. The crisis has highlighted both the centrality of their contributions and the disproportionate burdens that women carry.
Women leaders and women’s organizations have demonstrated their skills, knowledge and networks to effectively lead in COVID-19 response and recovery efforts. Today there is more acceptance than ever before that women bring different experiences, perspectives and skills to the table, and make irreplaceable contributions to decisions, policies and laws that work better for all.
International Women’s day Virtual Celebration is a key event to pay tribute to all women which play a vital role and contribute through positive vibes for their families and communities.
This Women’s Day celebration is going to admire their efforts and passion as Mothers, daughters, sisters and moreover passionate leaders. Conference is going to involve more than 17 COUNTRIES WOMEN’S LEADERS AS CORE TEAM of this one week celebrations. We are inviting 50 PLUS EXPERTS ARE JOINING TO HIGHLIGHT ROLE OF WOMEN IN ECONOMY STRENGTHS, Exploring opportunities, sharing investments, assessing policies and preparing findings to connect us with funding opportunities. PLUS 500 CONFERENCE ATTENDEES PARTICIPATING FORM VARIOUS BUSINESSES WITH VALUE ADDED SERVICES with their products showcase. 100 YOUTH AND COMMUNITY LEADERS FROM CDF-WEDIP PROGRAMS are also joining with their successful case studies from March 3, 2021 – March 8, 2021.
CONFERENCE CORE MISSION:
- Women succeeding as entrepreneurs and can access to capital, Markets andnetworks.
- Women enabled in the economy and remove restrictive legal and culturalbarriers.
- International Women’s day one week celebrations involving multiple sectors and platforms which are exclusively interlinked with women’s economic empowerment.
- Inviting women experts internationally which not only talk about the economy of their own country in-fact they will share the opportunities for others (Investments to Services delivery) through one of our initiative “By Women for Women”
- To document every single movement of this event and prepare one chartered of demand to present to government and funding agencies and embassies based on the outcome and analysis by our event’s experts. (Grassroots toLeaders)
IWDC-2021-2030 OUTCOMES CONFERENCE:
- Decision making power in Women
- Control over Productive Economic Resource
- Control over the use and reinvesting of income
- Social Capital and Leadership in Community
- Access to use of technologies in businesses